I am Zalak here with quick/last minute video tutorial for our current Challenge #30 which is “LOVE IS IN THE AIR”.
So, Let’s Start
- I started with stamping the love birds on a watercolor paper, colored the same with faber-castell polychromos pencils and fussy cut it. For glimmer effect on a stamped image I have used spectrum noir clear glitter pen.
- Then I have taken three panels, one kraft base which is 6″ square, then second watercolor paper which is 5″ square and third panel which is 5.5″ square.
- The third panel which will be at the top which I have die cut the half circle frame.
- On a watercolor paper, I have created a cloud effect with cloud stencil and worn lipstick distress oxide with very light hand ( as I do not want the background to be merge with my actual stamp image).
- Before adhering both the panels on a base, I have stamped the sentiment on a top panel with Mai Jet black Dye Ink pad.
- I have adhered watercolor panel with glue and top panel with double sided foam tape, also adhered stamped image with the glue.
- To complete my card I have adhered some pink jewels.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my quick card today. Watch the video for step-by-step tutorial below or at MUDRA Youtube Channel.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia