Sathya here today from Paperie Expressions. Hope you have been enjoying the Feb launch and the awesome inspirations of my DT members.
Am with 2 cards and a Mixedmedia Canvas today.
Over to projects!
Pencil colored Card
- The flower bunch stamp is stamped over a white cardstock using a light gray ink.
- Colored the bunch using the Prisma colored pencils.
- Then its fussy cut and mounted onto smooth white top fold cardbase.
- Sentiment from Floral Love is stamped using Mai- JetBlack inkpad and small hearts using Ruby Red inkpad .
- Few enamel dots added for additional interest.
- This stamps Floral love is my fave of the recent launches.
- Stamped on a watercolored yardstick using Antique linen ink, so as to achieve a No Line coloring look.
- Colored using Zig clean color brush markers and highlights using the prisma colored pencils.
- Then liberally splashed some white paint over the colored areas.
- Trimmed and added this to black cs and the panel then matted to the green top fold card base.
- Few enamel dots were added as accents.
Mixed Media Canvas
- Took 4×8 oval canvas.
- Prepped with white gesso.
- Centrally used grunge effects stencil for the texture using Light Texture paste.
- LSG colors – Blue and lavender added onto the textured canvas with gray mists.
- Then stamping done using Mudra Old script stamp and checker stamp.
- Picked some fussy cut elements from Designer papers and with florals, made a focal point.
- Topped it with Mudra Anniversary Couple chipzeb.
- Mudra decor stones are added with few purple heart sequins.
- Added sentiment stickers.
- Liberally splashed white gesso as final touches to the canvas.
That’s all from me today.
Hope you like the projects.
Play along this month’s challenge and stand for a chance to win exciting prizes plus a GD spot for the winner.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks for stopping by!