Uma here with you. Today I have some cards to show you which I created using Mudra’s products.
Beautiful Butterfly Card:
- Take a piece of pattern paper and distress the edges of the pattern paper using distress tool. Mat it on deep grey cardstock and then on ready cardbase.
- Randomly stamp script stamp using versafine. Glue a piece of lace on it.
- Take another small piece of pattern paper and distress the edges. Mat it on card using dimensional tape as shown in the picture.
- Take border music chipzeb and paint it with versafine. Glue it on the card.
- Further, take floral frame chipzeb and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.
- Arrange the frame on the card using dimensional tape.
- Glue some flowers and leaves chipzeb using hot glue.
- Stamp a settlement using versamark on black chipboard and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Tie a bow using satin white cord and glue it. Glue sentiment using dimensional tape as shown in thepicture.
- Stamp a butterfly on vellum paper using versamark and heat emboss it with black embossing powder. Fussy cut the butterfly and paint it. Apply soft matt gel on butterfly and add micro beads. Glue butterfly on the card.
- For the finished look apply decor stone using soft matt gel.
- Take a piece of smooth white cardstock and score lines using scoreboard . Mat it on the ready card base using dimensional tape.
- Take another piece of cardstock and cut border using die. Create a pattern using crackle fix stencil and mai ink pad. I use lilac color here.
- Take some chipzeb and pait with versafine ink.
- Create some vellum flowers using mai ink (Lilac).
- Arrange flowers, chipzeb and some leaves. Once satisfied with arrangements glue them using hot glue.
- Stamp a butterfly and a sentiment on white cardstock using versafine ink and fussy cut then. Glue butterfly and sentiment on the card
- For the finished look apply sparkling dust on the flowers using distress resist spray.
- Take a piece of water color paper. Cut some strips from masking sheet and arrange them diagonally on water color paper to create background.
- Paint the paper using water color (I use prima’s shimmering lights here). Remove masking sheet from paper.
- Take black permanent marke and draw lines as shown in the picture.
- Stamp line image using line stamp and versafine.
- Stap some rose flowers and leaves using versafine on white cardstock and fussy cut them.
- Arrange flowers and leaves on the card using dimensional tape as shown in the picture. Apply same color on 1 flower.
- Cut thanks sentiment using die frm the black cardstock. I cut 5 piecesand glue them to add dimension. Glue the sentiment on the using glue glue that dries clear.
- Add glitter on flowers and sentiment using my glitter pen.
- For the finished look add some droplets using glossy accent.
- Mat it on black cardstock which is bigger1/8″ of an inch bigger on all sides. Then mat it on ready cardbase.
- Take a piece of watercolor paper and create background using watercolor.
- Apply texture paste using Mudra’s stencil and add gold embossing powder and heat set it.
- Glue love chipzeb using clear dry glue.
- Mat it on black cardstock which is bigger 1/8″ of an inch bigger on all sides.
- Mat it on gold foil cardstock and then on ready cardbase.
Our this month challenge theme is “Love In The Air” . Play along with this monthchallenge and stand for a chance to win your favourite Mudra Products and GDT. Click here for more details.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
That’s all from my side