Hi there – it’s Linda with you today to share a couple of cards created with the beautiful Floral Fantasy Stencil. I love playing with these stencils so much and thinking up ways to use them.
Here is my first card…and the one you will see created on the video below…
Please enjoy the video below or in HD on the Mudra YouTube Channel –
Card number two features an Emboss Resist Technique…
1. Die cut the card front piece with a stitched rectangle die
2. Lay the Floral Fantasy Stencil over the card front and squish a Versamark Embossing Ink Pad over the open parts of the stencil
3. Remove the stencil and add White Embossing Powder to the Versamarked areas
4. Heat the powder to melt it and the design will appear
5. Add clean water to the card front and drop in the Distress Ink colours (Picked Raspberry/Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers) – they will be resisted by the white embossed details
6. Allow the card to dry before adding stamped sentiment details from Birthday stamp set.
7. Embellish with Harvest Mix sequins.
MUDRA SUPPLIES –
Make sure you get your entry in for this month’s Challenge where ‘Anything Goes‘ …
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Bye for now,