Hope everyone had a great festive season and New Year celebrations. Hoping the new year brings you all love, happiness, prosperity and peace.
Hello everyone, this is Gayatri with you today. I am sharing three cards that can be wiped up quickly and as inspiration for this month’s Anything Goes challenge.
- I stamped the image from Tire Boy stamp set on white cardstock using black ink.
- I coloured the image using copic markers.
- Then sponged Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress oxide inks on the top left corner of the panel.
- Then stamped the sentiments in black as shown.
- Just a few Nuvo white crystal drops to balance the card.
Couple of closeups of the card.
Loved colouring this image. It is absolutely adorable. And stamping the sentiments vertically adds quirkiness to the card.
The next two cards are a set of birthday cards using Birthday stamp set.
This card involves just stamping. No fancy techniques involved. The colours and shading of the balloons makes a huge impact. Then making one in portrait and the other landscape version adds variety to the set. Make multiples of this and you have a bunch of birthday cards ready for this year.
- I started with stamping the sentiment on the white panel in black ink.
- Then I stamped the balloons. First using lighter shade of a colour then inking up the bottom of the balloon using the next darker shade and stamping over the lighter shade balloon.
- Using MISTI or stamping tool of any kind will help make this process quicker.
- I stamped the stars randomly from the stamp set in the lighter colour shades.
- Some Nuvo white crystal drops to balance the card if my stamping has not even spread over the card panel.
- To finish, I adhered this card on blue card base.
Here are the closeups of the cards.
Hope these projects give you inspiration to participate in this month’s Anything Goes Challenge. I do know it is hard to kick off the crafting mojo after the festive season. These simple cards are perfect to make the start. It certainly helped me kick start my mojo.
I have listed all the Mudra supplies I used to make these cards below for you.
Here are the details of this month’s Challenge.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Thank you so much for visiting the blog today. Have a lovely day!