- Take a card base and stamp the outline image from the Sweet Rose stamp set with your darkest ink.
- Stamp the rest of the layers and then mask it with Mudra’s Stamping Mask Sheets This is a very high-quality masking paper and the masks can be reused several times.
- Mask the second rose and repeat the process.
- Stamp leaves around the flowers.
- The sentiment is from the Critter Party stamp set and I stamped it with black ink.
- I cut panels of white cardstock slightly smaller than an A2 card base.
- The bouquet is from Fresh Cut Roses stamp set. I placed the stamp on the base and adhered it to the lid of a stamp positioner.
- I stamped on one side, flipped the paper and stamped again. This is a very fast way of getting multiple cards done quickly.
- Once the stamping was done, I added some ink with finger daubers to the flowers and the leaves.
- The sentiment is from the Balloons stamp set. I applied three colours of ink for an ombre look and then stamped.
- I created mats for my sentiment banners with direct to paper inking and stapled the two layers together.
- I popped up the stamped panel with foam tape on coordinating card bases. The sentiment banner is also popped up with a small strip of foam tape towards the top since I wanted the ends to be floating free.
Here is a closer look at one of the cards.
- Take A2 card base and place on the stamp positioner. Place the outline image of the flower from the Layered Peony stamp set and stamp with the darkest shade. Flip the card base and repeat the process.
- Place smaller images from the Layered Peony and Simply Florals to create a frame and repeat the stamping process.
- I also added some of the tiny butterflies from the Papillon set with grey ink to match the silver EP that I used for the sentiment.
- The sentiment for this card is from the Simply Florals set. I heat embossed it with silver EP and popped it up with some foam tape.
Here are the rest of the cards
The sentiment is from the Butterfly Layers set.
I hope you found my cards inspiring and create something beautiful. Our challenge this month is easy and exciting.
I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful. You can link your creations here. Do keep visiting the blog often as we have loads of exciting things lined up!