Uma here with you, today I am sharing some ATC cards. First time, I tried my hands on ATC cards.
- Take watercolor paper amd color it with distress oxide. Here I have used faded jeans and fossilized amber.
- Apply gold texture paste and platinum crackle paste using Asian Tile pattern stencil and Steampunk stencil.
- Randomly stamp Geometric Stories stamp using versafine.
- Once I am satisfied with background, cut in desired size. (here I cut in 3″×4″).
- Distress the edges using black archival.
- Cut some small pieces from the rest paper and glue them as shown in the picture.
- Take chipzeb and paint with black color. Glue flowers and chipzeb on the card.
- Take a bird chipzeb, paint with black color and glue it.
- Add sentiment using dimensional tape for added dimensions.
- For the finished loo, apply soft matt gel and add decoart stones.
- Color the watercolor paper using distress oxide (this time I used worn lipstick and spiced marmalade)
- Apply black gesso using Memory Dots stencil.
- Randomly stamp line images using play with line stamp and versafine.
- Randomly stamp Dream sentiment using versamark and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder.
- After finishing the background cut in desire size and distress the edges with black archival.
- Cut some small pieces from the rest paper and glue them. (note: all the edges of the pieces are distressed with black archival)
- Take a resin frame and paint it with black gesso. Glue frame on ATC card and add flowers and chipzeb.
- Stamp a butterfly on vellum paper using versamark and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder. Fussy cut the image and glue inside the frame.
- Add sentiment using dimensional tape as shown in the picture.
- For the finished look apply gold glass glitter using soft matt gel.
I hope you like these projects and I inspire you to create something new. Don’t forget to participate in our current challenge and stand for a chance to win your favourite Mudra Products. Our this month challenge theme is “Anything Goes”, so you can create anything using Mudra Products. To know more about challenge click here
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK