Hello! Yulianna is with you today. Made cards today to inspire you to create some christmas cards.
Ink background+pencil coloring card
- I used Santa & Friends Mudra stamps, Mail Delight Mudra stamps. I stamped Santa and small envelopes, and coloring this pictures, used Polychromos pencil
- For a background, i used Peeled paint and Candied apple Distress ink.
Stencil background card
- I used Mudra Cross stitch Stencil and Christmas Decors stamp ( Season greetings sentiment)
- Color solutions: Distress oxide Peeled paint and Candied apple, plus tiny red dots.
Stamping+die cut card
- Used Mudra stamps: Painted Alphas, Pattern it #2. I stamped patterns on a piece of paper, used Distress oxide inks – Peeled paint and Candied apple. Cut out the stars
- Stamped in black ink letters, create the JOY word.
- Glued the stars, added Nuvo drops.
Ink blending+heat embossing card
- I used Christmas Decors stamp set.
- For blending technique i used Picked Raspberry, Seedles precerves, Blueprint sketch Distress oxide ink.
- Silver embossing powder from Fabrika Decoru.
That is all for today 🙂
Please don’t forget to link up your gorgeous creations in the Mudra Challenge 28. There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Have a nice day!