Vintage Christmas Card
Uma here once again with you. Today I have some more projects to inspire you.
Vintage Christmas Card
- Cut a piece of pattern paper and mat it on the ready card base.
- Take another piece of pattern paper and tear it in triangle shape, layer it on the ready cardbase using dimensional tape as shown in the picture. (note: all piece of pattern paper are distressed using pumice stone ink)
- Fussy cut a banner and glue it on card.
- Take a photo of Santa and mat it on another pattern paper. Glue photo on card using dimensional tape.
- Create 2 flowers using Mudra’s Gardenia die. Arrange flowers and leaves on the card.
- Take some snowflakes chipzeb and glue them.
- Distress the “Merry Christmas” sentiment chipzeb using pumice stone ink and glue it at bottom of the card.
- Tie a bow using white cord and glue it on the card. For the finished look apply glitter and snow flakes powder on card using adhesive that dries clear.
- Create treat boxes using jute cardstock.
- Stamp poinsettia flower on the jute cardstock and velvet cardstock using versamark and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder.
- Layer them on the treat boxes as shown in the picture.
- Stamp a sentiment using versamark and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder. Cut the sentiment using die and mat it on gold mirror cardstock.
- Glue the sentiment using foam tape to add dimension as shown in the picture.
- Take a piece of pattern paper and mat it on the ready card base.
- Adhere a piece of pattern paper which is 1/8″ of an inch smaller on all sides.
- Glue some cheese cloth and adhere another piece of pattern paper using dimensional tape.
- Cut some pieces of arrow from the pattern paper and mat them on white cardstock. Arrange the arrow pieces on the car as shown in the picture.
- Glue glitter on snowflakes frame chipzeb and glue it on a photo. Glue it on the card as shown in the picture.
- Arrange some flowers, leaves chipzeb and satin cord bow.
- Glue a sentiment chipzeb at the bottom of the card . For the finished look apply glitter on the chipzeb and some deco stones.
Mudra’s challenge “Seasonal Cards” is going on. Don’t forget to participate, link your entry here.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
That is all for today. See you soon.