Bendi Frame Card
- Take a piece of white cardstock measures 6.5″×6″. Create a background using distress inka.
- Fussy cut some white cardstock to create cloud and also apply Distress ink on it.
- Apply glue on the cloud and add snowflakes powder. Arrange these pieces using dimensional tape as shown in the picture.
- Splatter some white dots using diluted white paint. Take some snowflake chipzeb and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Glue them on the background.
- Stamp Santa images using versafine on watercolor paper. Color the images using zig markers and fussy cut them.
- Arrange Santa as shown in the picture. Further, take another piece of cardstock measures 6″×8.5″. Cut a window in the middle of the paper using pen knife.
- Score on 1/2″ and 8″. Glue it on the background card.
- Take chipzeb, apply black gesso and glue it on the bottom side of the card.
- Take a sentiment chipzeb and snow flakes chipzeb and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder . Glue them on the top right side of the card.
- Mat it on the ready top side fold cardbase.
Shaker Window Card
- Take a white cardstock and cut a window using square die. Cut a piece of acetate sheet and glue it on the window
- Glue dimensional tape on the all 4 side of the window.
- Stamp Santa images using versafine on watercolor paper and color it using zig markers. Fussy cut the image.
- Take another piece of white cardstock and create a background using distress ink.
- Glue the Santa image using dimensional tape, put some snowflake powder and shaker elements and glue it to create a shaker window .
- Take a piece of white cardstock, distress the edges of the cardstock using distress oxide ink.
- Glue it tilted on the ready cardbase. Glue window card on the cardbase as shown in the picture.
- cut a frame using square die and distress the edges using distress oxide. Glue it on the window, also glue some sequins.
- Stamp sentiment using black archival and cut it with die. Distress the edges of the sentiment card and glue it using dimensional tape as shown in the picture.
Santa Spinner Card
- Take a piece of white cardstock measures 20″×4″. Score on 10″ and create a side fold card.
- Create background using distress ink. Take a chipzeb and apply black gesso. After drying glue it on the cardbase.
- Take a silver mirror cardstock and a white cardstock of the same measurement. Cut a frame on the both using pen knife.
- Stamp some Santa images using versafine on watercolor paper and color them with zig markers.
- Fussy cut the images, glue a thin thead on the back side of images.
- Glue both ends of the thread on the back side of silver mirror cardstock as shown in the picture.
- Glue white cardstock on the back side of silver mirror cardstock.
- Take some chipzeb and color it using versafine ink. Glue chipzeb using adhesive that dries clear.
Our this month challenge theme is “Seasonal Cards/Projects”. Do participate in our current challenge and stand for a chance to win your favourite Mudra Products. Click here to enter.
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
That is all for today. See you soon.