Good Morning 🙂
Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. Hope you are doing well.
Mudra Craft Stamps recently had a gorgeous December Release. This release has such a huge variety of goodies for all occasions and there are some awesome new stamps, stencils & chipzeb specially made for the holiday season. To check out the full release, please click HERE.
For today’s post, I’ve prepared 5 Christmas Projects including One Mixed Media Canvas and 4 Cards. I’ve used Mudra goodies from the new release as well as some of my favourites from older releases. So, let’s start 🙂
1. Mixed Media Canvas- Noel
1. On a 6 by 8 inch canvas board, applied modelling paste through Mudra’s Snowflakes stencil & then added white embossing powder on top of the wet modelling paste & heat set it.
2. Did background stamping using archival inks & the sentiment stamps from Mudra’s Christmas Greetings, Christmas Sentiments, Happy Holidays & Christmas Poinsettia Stamps.
3. Stamped images from Mudra’s Jingle Bells, Santa World & Santa and Friends Stamps using grey archival ink. Then water coloured the images in grey & fussy cut them.
4. Added color to the canvas using sprays and darkened the edges of the canvas using archival ink.
5. Created a visually pleasing composition by layering & adhering a handmade flower, die cuts, gauze, silver net, fussy cut images, pollens and Mudra’s Chipzebs- Snowflakes, Christmas & Snowflakes Frame.
6. Applied glitter and artifical snow around the canvas and on the various elements to give a shiny, sparkly look and in the end, created white ink splatter to imitate snow.
2. CAS Card- Merry Christmas
1. Stamped the tree from Mudra’s Santa World Stamp & the sentiment from Mudra’s Christmas Mini Stamp onto a panel of grey cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink.
2. Adhered the panel to a maroon coloured A2 sized card base.
3. Embellished the card using perfect pearls, nuvo drops and silver star sequins.
4. In the end, drew on a double stitched border using a white gel pen.
3. CAS One Layer Card- Christmas
1. Repeatedly stamped a greeting from Mudra’s Christmas Greetings Stamp onto a cream colored A2 sized card base using brown dye ink.
2. Stamped the snowflake in between the gaps using Mudra’s Christmas Mini Stamp
3. Adhered Mudra’s Word Christmas Chipzeb to the card base
4. Embellished the card with Nuvo Drops.
4. CAS One Layer Card- Happy Holidays
1. Stamped the sentiment onto a grey colored A2 sized card base using Mudra’s Happy Holidays Mini Stamp
2. Adhered Mudra’s Chipzebs- Snowflakes & Christmas
3. Embellished the card using Nuvo Drops in red, green and white
4. In the end, drew on a scribbly border using a black gel pen.
5. Season’s Greetings Card
1. On a cream colored A2 sized card base, created the border by stamping elements from Mudra’s Christmas Poinsettia Stamp.
2. Distressed the edges of a die cut panel with vintage photo distress ink & then stamped the sentiment from Mudra’s Christmas Wishes Stamp on it.
3. Foam mounted the die cut panel on the prepared card base.
4. Embellished the card by adding Nuvo Drops around the border & colored the berries with the Nuvo Drops as well.
Mudra Supplies Used:
That is all for today 🙂
Please don’t forget to link up your gorgeous creations in the Mudra Challenge 28. There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well!
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks a ton for your precious time 🙂