Good Morning all! It’s great to be back here in Mudra today with few Christmas themed projects.
Wishing Viewers, Retailers, Fans of Mudra a very Merry Christmas and A Happy and Prosperous New Year 2019.
May the joy of the season be with you always!
Over to today’s projects!
- Took a hexagonal sweetbox (Turkish Delight) which i was hoarding for 4 years now and made into a festive shadow box.
- I have nestled the bottom and the lid as 1st and 2nd layers and the inner most is the plastic liner of the box.
- Gave nice heavy gesso coat to all the layers and nestled as shown in the picture.
- Then gave a thick layer of white crackle paste kept for the crackles by air drying, as heat gun usage may disfigure the plastic liner of the box.
- After drying, gave a nice coat of fiber paste to the bottom of the box.
- Misted the whole box with Lindy’s sprays in various colors of the blue.
- Used the chipzebs christmas for the christmassy scene which i used light paste and topped with some chunky white embossing enamel and white glitters.
- The Mudra Santa Chipzeb used from Christmas chipzeb, which i colored black and added across the box.
- The word, Noel from the Christmas Chipzeb is added centrally.
- Snowflakes chipzebs are heat embossed with white glitter and added randomly tot he box.
- Lastly dry brushed with white gesso to bring about the layers.
- And randomly added light paste and white glitters to get that sparkly look of the season.
- For this card, stenciled the light paste over snowflakes stencil on the Heat resistant acetate and immediately pour the white glitter embossing enamel and heat set it.
- Added this panel to the dark blue cs.
- Then added Mudra chipzeb : Snowflake frame centrally over the stenciled area
- Sentiment is added from Poinsettia stamp.
- Took a watercolor paper and added watering water brush.
- Then took Turquoise Brush pigment and added over watered areas.
- Heat set it and splashed versamark ink over the surface randomly and gold heat embossed it.
- The Big snowflake from Mudra chipzeb: Snowflake is gold heat embossed and added centrally with few gold strings.
- The small snowflakes are stamped from Stamspset: Christmas mini using blue archival ink.
- Sentiment is stamped from Poinsettia stampset.
- Added the watercolor card on the black cs and finally to the kraft cars base.
- Took a handmade marble card which has shades of black, gold and turquoise.
- Over this added gold heat embossed lights from Mudra Chipzeb: Christmas
- The word chipped is also from Christmas Chipzeb, added over gold strings.
- This is matted over to a light beige card.
- For the card, took the Mudra chipzeb : Snowflake frame (whose central chipzeb used in earlier card)
- The whole frame is matted onto gold mirror cardstock.
- Then added this as panel to the 5″ square card base in ivory color.
- White heat embossed the sentiment from Poinsettia stampset to gold mirror cs and added centrally to the cardbase.
- Took Yupo paper and used the archival inks in shades of red and green with blending solution.
- Once i reached a desired pattern, airdry it and added gold gilding flakes on the sticky areas.
- Matted this panel to the gold mirror cs and then to a beige cardbase.
- Snowflakes from Mudra chipzeb : Snowflake and sentiment from Mudra word chipzeb : Christmas are added to the card.
- Stamped Merry from poinsettia stampset onto a scrap chipboard and added to panel over the word, Christmas.