Hello dear folks,
Hope all Diwali preparations are going well. New clothes, sweets, savoury, prayer preparations, crackers…. etc. I have last minute Diwali cards to share with you. These are quick, easy and yet festive to make. I used Diwali Chipzeb to create all the three cards. Hope you enjoy.
1. I inked up the Chipzeb with dye inks. I used Memento dye inks.
2. For the lamps, I gold heat embossed them to give the texture and colour of the real traditional lamps.
3. I glued them on a white panel with stitched detail.
4. Used rhinestones to decorate the Chipzeb and bring the sparkle to the festive card.
5. Adhered the panel to red card base. This ties all the red elements on the card.
1. Again with more Diwali Chipzeb, I inked them up with memento dye inks in various colours.
2. I arranged and glued them in a rectangle pattern on stitched detail white panel.
3. Then I stamped the sentiment from Crackers stamp set on a strip of cardstock sponged with Mustard Seed distress inks.
4. I finished the panel with Gold Couture Sequins and white stickles inside.
5. The panel is adhered on a red card base once again.
After making the two cards, I had the two diyas left from the Diwali Chipzeb. So I inked them like I did the others to make this card.
I kept same sentiment, gold sequins, rhinestones, stitched detail white panel. Just changed up the layout, layering and card base.
There is the set of simple, easy and quick last minute Diwali cards. You don’t need many products to make these. Just the Diwali Chipzeb and a sentiment stamp. Hope you like them and got inspired.
New month and there is a new challenge up on the blog.
All details about the challenge is on the blog HERE
Crafters Corner, India
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thank you very much for visiting.
Happy Diwali to you and your family. Celebrate safely!