Im Sharada Dilip from HappyMomentzz here today to share my creations with Mudra products.
Its Children’s Day today and it is celebrated across India to increase awareness of the rights, care and education of children. It is celebrated on 14 November every year on the birth anniversary of the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru also called ‘Chacha Nehru’. So I’m sharing some inspirations and easy creations for you and your Kids to create together and spend some time bonding on crafts !
- Supplies required –
- Buddha stencil
- Acrylic paint
- Modelling paste / Texture paste
- Paint brushes
- Floral Flourish Chipzeb.
- Once you are ready with your supplies, start with adhering the Buddha stencil on the canvas as to where you want the Buddha image to be made on the canvas.
- We decided it to go in the center of the canvas
- Next step is to create the texture image using the stencil. This is the fun part of the creation using the Texture paste and the spatula.
- Kids will love create the textured image in a jiffy! Slowly remove the stencil and wash and save it for later.
- The textured image needs to dry for further steps. You can heat dry it but I chose to air dry it.
- Once the image is dried I have painted the inside of the flower and the face with colour of my choice and added details to it
- My kid chose to give the black outline on the stenciled textured outlines
- The rest of the canvas was painted to earthy colours by my kid
- We decided to finish off the canvas wall art with Floral Flourish Chipzeb.
Sharing a few creations from last week , when I planned Diwali activities for my Kid. We decorated our home with Stenciled Rangoli using Mudra Rangoli stencil. It was fun and easy creation ,with very little help from me my Kid decorated the home entrance with these lovely rangolis.
Watercolour Gift tags
The gift tags would be something small and easy to start for with kids .My Kid used the die cut tags added colour splashes to them. He enjoyed experimenting with the colours and combinations and created these wonderful marble painted tags. I completed the creation with creating backgrounds with the stencils and distress inks. Further I have added chipzebs from the Diwali chipzebs and more Diwali die cuts for the Diwali themed Tags.
We both enjoyed making this together sharing our ideas and I was super excited planning activities for my Kid !! That is all for today 🙂 Please don’t forget to link up your gorgeous creations in the Mudra Challenge 27. There are beautiful prizes to be won & a chance to Guest Design as well.
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks for stopping by
Eagerly waiting to see your creations