My teamies are filling up this blog with such awesomeness using new Diwali releases. Don’t forget to check projects of Gayatri, Preety, Nandini, Sharada. Each project gives immense ideas for making Diwali projects.
Over to projects,
Made 3 simple Diwali cards in CAS style.
- Have used new Diwali dieset, new Diwali stampset and last year’s Diwali sentiment stampset.
- For the background, used Distress oxides in shades of yellow, orange, pink.
- Flicked some water to get molted effects.
- Matted the focal panel on mirror gold cs and matted over the white A2 sized cardbase.
- Used new release Diya die set in this card and also the sentiment from new stamp release Diwali Decorations.
- The background is made using various alcohol inks in shades of yellow, orange, red, and applied gilding gold flakes at the end to highlight.
- Matte the panel over mirror gold cs and topped on cream color A2 sized cardbase.
- This card used the new release of Diya die set and the stampset.
- The background is by alcohol inks and gilding gold flakes.
- Matted the panel over the mirror gold cs and then to light kraft cardbase.