Hello Crafty Folks!
Uma here from little Rosebud Craft. Hope you all are busy in Diwali preparations. On Diwali, we crafters want to decorate our house with handmade stuff but we have plenty of time. Mudra launched amazing stuffs for Diwali which makes our work easy. Do you know these stuffs can be used for decorative stuff instead of only making cards. Now you can easily make rangolis, torans, wall hangings, subh labh and many more. I have created a wall hanging for Diwali using Mudra’s die.
My teammates already uploaded projects for Diwali. Did you check their post? Don’t forget to check Gayatri, Preety, Nandini, Sharada and Sathya ‘s post. More ideas are on their way also. Keep creating and fill this Diwali with handmade love.
Door Hangings :
- Cut a piece of gold glitter cardstock.
- Cut a circle using circle die as shown in the picture.
- Glue a acetate sheet on the back side of cardstock.
- Cut a glitter sheet using Mudra’s Diya die and also a piece of gold shimmer cardstock.
- Glue both pieces together using glue that dries clear.
- Glue Diya on the acetate sheet.
- Decorate the diya with stone chain.
- Glue half cut pearl and silver stone chain on the edges of the square piece.
- Take a piece of peace pearl cardstock. Apply white texture paste using Mudra’s Blossom stencil.
- Apply vintage pearl embossing powder on the texture paste and heat emboss it using heat gun.
- Apply glue on the flowers and add micro pearl on the flowers.
- Cut gold foil cardstock using Mudra’s Diwali die and glue it on the card as shown in the picture.
- Stamp Happy sentiment using versamark and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder and glue it as shown.
- Layer the card on the gold foil cardstock and also layer on gold shimmer cardbase.
Products used :
Thanks for stopping by
Eagerly waiting to see your creations