- The technique is very simple – needed only paper, vellum, stamps (Floral banner stamp set) and ink.
- Cut out a lot of thin branches that you have stamped.
- For this card, used the stamp (Magnolia stamps), Polychromos pencils, embossing powder, sequins, Thanks Mudra metal die.
- This is also a very simple card.
- First, you need to stamp the image of peacocks with water-resistant ink. I used Mudra Peacock wishes set.
- Then, paint the picture with a brush. ( I used Ecoline liquid watercolors))
- Add shiny accents.
- To create this card, combined several techniques.
- Used stencils, Distress oxide inks/ for background: Carved pumpkin, Squeezed lemonade. For frame – Peeled paint, Twisted citron.
- Colored the stamped image using Polychromos pencils.
- Added Harvest mix sequins.
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
I wish you an excellent creative weekend!