This is Gayatri from HandmadebyG3 with you today sharing three cards using the same two products from Mudra. I chose the Peony stencils and the Wishing you stamp set to make all the three cards.
Card 1: Sponging Inks over stencil
- I masked the leaves and sponged the flowers using distress inks in Abandoned Coral and Ripe Persimmon. Then masked the flowers and sponged the leaves with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn distress inks.
- Then I masked two inches of all four sides of the panel using masking tape and sponged Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch distress inks. I removed the mask to reveal a white border with blu sponged rectangle inside.
- I simply stamped the sentiment using Black ink vertically.
- Then added white Nuvo crystal drops.
Card 2 :Adding details using colour pencils
- I sponged the stencil covering the entire panel using Hickory Smokes distress inks very lightly.
- Using grey colour pencil, I added details on the ink sponged images. I kept the colours monochromatic because I have created a background panel.
- I then sponged the entire panel with Tumbled Glass distress ink very lightly.
- Trimmed the panel and glued on card base
- Stamped the big sentiment direct on the card using black ink.
- The small sentiment I white heat embossed on white strip of cardstock and sponged Candied Apple distress ink.
- Again a few Nuvo white crystal drops scattered near the sentiment to finish the card.
Card 3: Dry emboss the stencil and apply Perfect Pearls
- I dry embossed the stencil on black cardstock panel.
- Then rubbed versamark over the embossed image. Following which I applied Copper Perfect Pearl powder. This powder will stick to the versamark sticky ink. Brushed off the excess powder using dry brush.
- I white heat embossed the sentiments from Wishing You stamp set on vellum paper and wrapped around the embossed panel and secured it behind.
- This panel I adhered on black card base using foam adhesive.
- Nuvo white crystal drops to finish the card.
Hope you like these projects I shared today and give it a try. I have listed all supplies used below.
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Have a wonderful day!