Uma here, once again with you all. First, A huge Thanks to all of you for appreciating my last post of flower bunches. I got lots of personal message too for the tutorial of the second bunch. I decided to make a video tutorial for you all. As I am not a good youtuber it takes some time. But will post the tutorial in my next post. For today, I created two floral cards using those flowers.
- First I layer a pattern paper on the ready cardbase.
- Adhere some pieces of pattern paper diagonally using dimensional tape.
- Apply texture paste using Mudra’s stencil.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves on the card.
- Apply glitter on butterfly chipzeb and glue them as shown in the picture.
- Glue a sentiment using dimensional tape.
- Distress the edges of the pattern paper using scissors and layer it on the ready card base.
- Also layer 2 pieces of pattern paper diagonally using dimensional tape.
- Heat emboss the chipzeb frame and flourish using vintage pearl embossing powder.
- Glue the chipzeb frame in the centre of the card. Arrange the flowers, leaves and flourish chipzeb and glue them.
- Glue some art stones using soft matt gel.
Did you check our ongoing challenge? Theme of our challenge is “Make Your Own Emblishment “. Don’t forget to participate in our fun creating challange . Find all the details here
Hope you enjoy the post
Thanks for your valuable time