Uma here with you. Did you check Mudra’s August release. Mudra has launched variety of stencils, chipzeb and stamps, designs are super amazing. If you haven’t checked it yet click here.
Today I would like to share a layout which I recently created. Here it is…
- Choose a pattern paper and layer it on the chipboard.
- Take 2 more pieces of pattern paper and distress the edges using a pair of scissors.
- Layer the pieces of pattern using dimensional tape as shown in the picture .
- Apply modelling paste using Mudra’s stencil. Also glue the lace in the middle of the layout.
- Glue some piece of pattern paper on the right side of the layout.
- Arrange a picture of a girl. Heat emboss the chipzeb using white and black embossing powder.
- Create some paper flowers. Arrange the flowers and Chipzeb as shown in the picture.
- Cut two sentiments strip from the pattern paper and layer it on the black chipboard.
- Arrange the sentiment using dimensional tape.
Some more close up pics:
Don’t forget to participate in our “MAKE YOUR OWN EMBELLISHMENT “. Only two more days left. I also create a paper bow using Mudra’s Gardenia die as the inspiration for our current challenge.
Crafters Corner, India
The Craft Shop
Hindustan Trading Company
Nagashri Arts, Bangalore
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thanks for stopping by