Hope you all are doing good and enjoying your crafty space. 🙂
Today I’m sharing some Note Cards and Bookmarks which I’ve created using different themed stamp sets of Mudra.
So let’s start..
1. Fly With Butterfly
- It’s a CAS note card. Chose Neenah White cardstock size 4″x 4 -3/4″
- Stamped these butterflies from Mudra- Beautiful Butterflies stamp set using Altenew inks.
- Sentiment is again from the same stamp set.
- I wanted it to be very simple so left it like this only but if you want you can add sequins or glitter to your card. 🙂
2. Colorful Bookmarks
If you are in hurry and don’t have time to make something big then go for these super quick bookmarks.
- Took Strathmore Watercolor Paper for my base.
- Stamped these cool sentiments from Mudra- Bookmark V2 stamp set using embossing ink.
- Added white embossing powder and heat set them.
- Just added a little amount of Zig Markers directly on paper and spread randomly.
- Added black ribbon from my stash and that’s it!
3. Super Girl
- Chose Neenah white cardstock for my base size 4″x 4-3/4″
- Added broad striped washi tape at the bottom of my card base.
- Stamped all these sentiments and stars from Mudra- Super Girl stamp set using Distress Inks.
- Stamped this cute girl from the same stamp set on white cardstock and colored with Fabercastell Polycromos Pencils.
- Fussy cut the image and adhered on my card base using foam tape.
Is’t it super quick?? Try these projects when you are running out of time and have to prepare something fast.
That’s it for today! Hope you like my projects. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Don’t forget to participate in our June Challenge- “Stamps,Stencils & Something new” Today is the last day for submitting your projects.