Good Morning! Uma here stopping by this morning to share my new inspiration made for our this month challenge . Our challenge theme is ” Floral and Texture”. I really love this theme. I create two projects. Hope you enjoy.
Altered embroidery hoop
- Take a embroidery hoop and apply heavy white gesso.
- Color the hoop. Stamp the hoop using versamark and heat emboss with golden embossing powder.
- Glue some pieces of colored cheese cloth over the hoop. Also stick a pearl string on hoop.
- Glue a pattern paper on the back side of the hoop. Take another round piece of pattern paper smaller than the the hoop.
- Distress the edges of the pattern paper using scissors. Adhere it on the hoop using dimensional tape to add dimension.
- Create a textured background using stencils, texture paste , embossing powder (bridal tinsel and golden).
- Take a pic and frame it with resin frame. Glue the frame in the middle of the hoop using dimensional tape.
- Glue some sisal fibre, flowers and leaves as shown in the pic.
- Heat emboss the sentiment chipzeb and butterfly chipzeb with golden embossing powder. Glue them as shown.
- For finished look stick art stones and mini micro pearls.
- Ready side fold card size 4.5″× 6.5″.
- Take a white cardstock 4″×5.5″. Apply texture paste using Mudra’s Grunge stencil. Color the cardstock using distress oxide (worn lipstick and cracked pistachio).
- Take 2 small pieces of white cardstock and stamp them using versamark and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Color both the cardstock using distress oxide.
- Stamp the sentiment with versafine on white paper strip and cut flag on one side.
- Create some foamiran flowers using Mudra’s Gardenia die.
- Arrange all the elements as shown in the pic.
- For the finished look glue a butterfly.
Play along our current challenge “Floral and Texture” and stand for a chance to win your favourite Mudra Products.
Product used :
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store, Moira
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)