Today I’m sharing total three projects which I’ve created using Mixed Media and CAS techniques. First I just want to share my experience with Mudra- Chipzeb Chipboards with all of you. These beautiful Chipzebs are super awesome product of Mudra. They are so versatile in using. You can color them, heat emboss them, can use any texture or paste or sprays on them or just use them as they are. They are sturdy…very easy to remove from the frame and quality & packaging are super awesome. Just love them all. 🙂
So let’s move to my projects. In today’s article first I’m sharing my Mixed Media Tag with all of you which I’ve created on this month challenge theme Floral & Texture. I’m a big big fan of Mixed Media art but was hesitated in trying this in my projects. But as I got these lovely Chipzeb in my hand, I wanted to give it a try. This month’s challenge theme also motivated me to try some new things. So here is my take on the challenge..
1. Mixed Media Tag- ‘Blooming Blush!’
- First chose the chipboard tag from Mudra Chipzeb- Simply Tags. Added a layer of White Gesso on both the sides.
- Adhered a piece of burlap on that and added texture using Mudra- Mandala Stencil and texture paste. Did the same at the corners of the tag too. Heat dry it for quick drying.
- Did some heat embossing in gold for my background using Rustic Diamond Stamp. Added some brown shades here and there with distress ink and water.
- For my embellishments.. I’ve used Mudra Chipzebs from Floral Frames, Beautiful Butterflies, Words#1 and Leafy Swirls chipboards sets. and heat embossed them in gold.
- Used some flowers, stones, shell and twine from my stash and arranged & adhered them all.
- Sentiment is from Mudra- Love Stamp set. Added Mudra- Gold Sequins to finish my project.
Here are some closer look…
2. Greeting Card- ‘Just For You!’
- Chose blue cardstock and stamped this beautiful Mudra- Zinnia flower randomly to create my background. Used blue ink for stamping.
- Colored them using Fabercastell Color Pencils.
- Added sentiment from Mudra- Mini Bunch stamp set.
- Lastly adhered Chipzeb- Love and some Mudra- Harvest Mix Sequins. I’ve colored the chipzeb before adhering.
3. CAS Card- ‘ Birthday Wishes!’
- For this card used off white cardstock for my base. Adhered a strip of glittered paper.
- Stamped these flowers and leaves on watercolor paper using Mudra- Hibiscus Stamp. Coloring done using Zig markers.
- Fussy cut them and arranged on my card base.
- Added sentiment from Mudra- Hip Hip Hippo Stamp set.
- Finally added glossy accent on flower and some Candy Pink Sequins.
That’s it for today. Hope you like my projects. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Don’t forget to participate in our current Challenge-20
Hindustan Trading Company
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)