Uma here with you today. First off- Do you check Mudra’s new release? Mudra launched amazing stamps and beautiful chipzeb this month. Perfect for all art forms ( cards, scrapbook, mixed media etc.).
Today I have created two tags using mixed media techniques. Here are my projects.
Cherish Vintage Tag:
- Handcut a tag from a thick chipboard. Choose a pattern paper from my stash , distress the edges of the pattern paper using scissors.
- Adhere the pattern paper using glue. Choose one more pattern paper, distress the edges and adhere it on the tag using foam tape to add dimension as shown in the pic.
- Apply modelling paste using Mudra’s grunge stencil.
- Dap the vintage photo distress oxide on the craft matt, spray little bit of water. Apply the color with the brush.
- Stamp some leaves using versafine on white cardstock and fussy cut them.
- Glue half paper dolly. Glue fussy cut leaves, a chipzeb ring and some flowers as shown in the pic.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and glue it.
- Stamp a butterfly using versafine and color it with mist also stamp a sentiment with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- Paste the sentiment and butterfly using dimensional tape .
- For finished look stick mini micro pearls using glue that dries clear.
Butterfly Hugs Tag:
- Handcut a tag from a thick chipboard and adhere a pattern over it.
- Take some pieces of pattern paper and distress the edges using a pair of scissors.
- Randomly stamp the butterfly image using versafine ink pad.
- Layer the piece of pattern paper using foam tape.
- Tie a cord horizontally on the tag.
- Colour the tag using distress oxide (wilted violet & cracked pistachio).
- Apply soft matt gel on the cord and add some art stones.
- Stamp some leaves using Mudra’s leaves stamp and fussy cut them. Glue them on the tag as shown in the pic.
- Choose a die cut from my stash and stamp a sentiment using versafine. Adhere it on the middle of the tag using foam tape to add dimension.
- Color a butterfly chipzeb using versafine ink pad . Glue some flowers and butterfly chipzeb using hot glue.
Remember our monthly challenge! The theme is “Floral &Texture” – perfect for all of us. Play along with us all month long for your chance to win. There are plenty of prizes up for grabs, and time to enter! You can find all details regarding challenge here. Waiting to see what you make.
Thanks for stopping by
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store, Moira
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Wild warehouse, UK
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)