- To create this card, Apply texture paste (Nuvo glimmer paste) using Mudra leafy pattern stencil.
- Stamp on the cardstock using Mudra persian element stamp and color with various distress oxides.
- Splatter pink inks
Happy Birthday card
- For the base, I used a blue cardstock with a chameleon effect
- On a strip of paper I put a stamp with a brush stroke imitation (MFT Daffodil premium dye ink)
- Stamped and coloring glasses and slices of lemon and orange
- Cut out
- A small part of the paper I toned with MFT Daffodil premium dye ink, and put an impression Happy birthday
- Create composition.
Simple floral card
- I used two shades of pink ink. Stamped several leaves. added watercolor drops, sequins.
- Create a sentiment, used hot embossing technique ( Nuvo embossing powder)
- I cut the panel with an inscription in the center and stuck it on a piece of cardboard.
- For create this card. i used grey cardstock, Avery Elle white ink, whide embossing powder from Nuvo and white gel pen.
- Tinted through the stencil with white ink part of the base.
- Heat embossed flowers in a vase.
Colors and Blend
- I blended several shades of distress oxide.
- Coloring hibiscus flowers and leaves, stamped Happy Birthday sentiment
- Used coverplate cutting die, i cut out the base.
- Create composition, added sequins.
Smooching technique card
- I used Squeezed lemonade, Lucky clover and Picked raspberry Distress oxide for this card.
- Very simple technique, and beautiful result indeed!
Hindustan Trading Company
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Vivian Crafts, UAE
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Wild Warehouse, UK
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)