1. Spring Bloom!
- This is a layered card which I’ve created using Mudra- Gerberas Bloom stamp set.
- Used Altenew inks and stamped all the flowers and leaves here and there to crate a garden scene.
- Sentiment is from the same stamp set.
- Added sequins from Mudra- Gold and pink purple colors.
Here are some closer look of my card..
2. Craft On Kraft!
- For this card, took a kraft cardstock and used my designed Mudra- Leaves stamp set.
- Stamped leaves with Versafine black and Colorbox white inks.
- Added some details with my color pencils. Filled some leaves with white pencil and some green shades with green one.
- Added sentiment and some white dots using my white gel pen… and it’s done.
Some more pics of my card…
3. Bookmarks Beauty!
- Took Strathmore Watercolor paper and cut it.
- Stamped these flowers from Mudra- Wild Florals stamp set which is again my designed stamp. That’s my first stamp set I’ve designed for Mudra.. 🙂
- Colored them using my newly bought Colore watercolor pencils.
- Added some shades to the flowers with my Fabercastell pencils.
- For top..added a string along with Mudra Chipzeb- Tiny Tags.
That’s it for today. Hope you like my projects. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Don’t forget to participate in our current challenge-19