Hey there! This is Ruchi from Ruchi’s Crafeteria..!
March is a very special month for Mudra! We have our brand birthday and have a lots of celebration through out this month with lots of interesting things. So keep checking our blog and Facebook page everyday for inspirations, exciting games, contests etc.
Today’s article is all about Shabby Chic colors. I’ve created my projects around this theme and chose the TIC-TAC-TOE elements for them. This TIC-TAC-TOE is our this month challenge theme. Here it is..
For my first project I’ve chose Chipzeb-Laces-Sentiment from this game puzzle. Here is my take..
This cardboard alphabet was with me from so long and not getting my mojo to decorate it. But when I saw Mudra Chipzebs… there were so many ideas coming in my mind. And specially when you have your own designed Chipzeb in your hand…ideas coming out automatically. 🙂
Here is a short process of this alpha..
- First distressed this alpha using Peacock Feather Distress Ink.
- I made these big paper flowers using Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die. If you want to know how I’ve created these flowers, you can check the tutorial in my previous blog post HERE
- Adhered those flowers along with Mudra Chipzeb- Leaves and Leafy Swirls which are designed by me. I’ve added same distress ink on some leaves too and believe me ink worked well on them. Love this Chipzebs a lot. 🙂
- Took other Chipzebs from Beautiful Butterflies, Floral Frames and Words#1 sets. Adhered them using hot glue.
- Added laces, pearls, glitter, key embellishment, burlap and pollen from my stash and completed my project.
Here are some closer look of my Alphabet..
Hope you like my project. 🙂
Let’s move to my another project which is a Box Card. For this I’ve picked Chipzeb-Birthday-Frames from TIC-TAC-TOE puzzle. My this project is going well with Chipzeb-laces-sentiment too. Here it is..
‘Explosion Box Card’
- Chose Mudra- Beary Hugs Pattern Papers for my box card. This set comes with lots of cute and very colorful pattern papers which are based on bear theme. They are super adorable and I love the thickness and quality of the papers.
- For my lid picked Chipzeb- Elegant Frames and sentiment is from Fairytale Wishes stamp set.
- Added some mulberry roses, pollen and glitter.
Here is the inside look of my card..
- I took a 12″x12″ sheet and score at 4″ and 8″ then rotate the sheet and score again at 4″ and 8″ using my score board to make my box.
- Cut the sides and adhered those sides inside my flaps of my box. Distressed them.
- For pockets..used the same pattern paper which I’ve used for my lid. Punched the edges and adhered them on my flaps.
- For center cake..chose a pink pattern paper from same Beary Hugs Paper Pack and made a three tire cake. Decorated with roses, pearls and lace.
- I wanted to keep it simple so didn’t add much embellishments on my pockets. Just added Chipzeb from Tiny Tags set and distressed them as well.
- For my tags used the same pink pattern paper which I’ve used for my cake. Just added ribbon and embellished them with flowers.
That’s it for today. Hope you like my work and don’t forget to participate in our current challenge-19
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!