I have worked over with laces , Birthday and sequins and created a shaker card for the celebration !! It’s an interactive card , locked the sequins using acetate and double sided foam tape. So when you shake the card, the sequins move around. That’s the way it works!!
How I created it –
- This is 6×6 sized card base and the second layer is half inch lesser .
- I have die cut the center frame on the second layer and Then Cut window/acetate sheet slightly smaller than outside dimensions of frame.
- Line frame with high-tack, double-sided tape and peel release liner from tape .
- In the center I have the Happy Birthday sentiment stamped .
- Add about one teaspoon of chunky glitter Harvest Mix – Couture Sequins to inside cavity of shaker before removing the tape liner
- Carefully place window frame on top of the shaker base and burnish edges.
- Finally attach it to the base card and decorate it with fairy image stamped using Fairytale Wishes stamp set .
I document my life with scrapbooking and journaling my trips and special moments . Here’s a layout from my latest trip to Dubai and this couldn’t be complete without the Beautiful Butterfly Chipzeb .
- I have used 12×12 pattern paper and layered my picture on a photo mat created using Big beary Hugs paper pack .
- The picture was clicked in the Garden and I needed the right elements to go for the layout so I have used Floral Frames Chipzeb and Leaves Chipzeb
- Further I have added sentiments and butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies Chipzeb.
- This layout wouldn’t be complete with the Love Chipzeb.
Sharing one more project on Birthday using Elegant Frames Chipzeb. I have decorated a gift box cover with chipzeb frame and Birthday sentiments!
Do play along with us this month.
- You can create Cards/Layout/Canvas/Scrapbook/ 3D Projects/ Any Craft forms
- Use of Mudra products is must to qualify for the challenge.
- Last date of submission is 11.55 pm IST, 31st March 2018.
- Please go through General Guidelines here. Any entrants not following the rules, will be disqualified and will not be eligible for the challenge.
- 1 Merit based Winner and 2 Top picks will be selected. All 3 will have a badge to flaunt at their blogs. Winner gets Rs.900+ worth Goodies & Chance to be a Guest designer at Mudra Blog, Top Pick gets Rs.500 worth Prize from Mudra!
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store, Moira
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!