This is Sharada Dilip from HappyMomentzz bringing you some spring theme inspirations today.
1. Easy paper flowers with Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set
I am not a big fan of Flower making but I do try it once in awhile and enjoy it , usually keeping it simple . Today I have used shaped small flowers from the Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set to decorate my Mini album cover page .
Sharing some tips on Flower making
- To shape all the flowers in this project I have used embossing tools. This helps in giving beautiful creases to the flower petals.
- I have used thick cardstock to make flowers, this will give you nice sturdy flowers which hold their shape well and can take a bit of crushing.
- But because of the thickness they need to be moistened by either misting or dipping in water to allow you to shape and emboss them easily.
- I have added a bunch of pollens to the center and after pulling the pollen through the hole secured it in place with a dab of glue.
Details of the cover page
- The cover page is 8×8″ in size
- I have created the layout with spring theme and decorated it with chipzebs from Beautiful Butterflies, Floral Frames along with the small flowers from the Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set
2. Birthday card with Mudra Chipzeb- Leafy Swirls and Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set
Details of the Card
- The card base is 6″x4″ with Top fold
- I have layered a second card stock with watercolor background
- I have adhered stamped and coloured image of the girl as the third and final layer of the card
- The card is decorated with handmade small Gardenia flowers and Mudra Chipzeb- Leafy Swirls
- Completed the card with the Birthday sentiment
3. Simply Inspire Flower tag
I used The Simple Tags Chipzeb as a base of the creations and love the fact that they perfectly retain their shape, despite the use of paints and sprays.
- The tag background is created with blend of shades of orange and pink paints
- I have used archival black ink to create the shadow background on the tag with stamping the leaves from Ferns and Leaves stamp set
- Next I have adhered Mudra Chipzeb- Leafy Swirls
- Over it I have flowers fussy cut and coloured in the same color scheme as the tag and arranged it with double sided tape to give it dimension
- Over it I have layered WORDS #1 Chipzeb.
Do play along with us this month.
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store, Moira
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
www.mudrastamps.in (Exclusively for International Customers)