Good Morning 🙂
Good Morning 🙂
Preeti Datta (aka Dutt Preety) here. Hope you are doing well.
As you know, Mudra is celebrating it’s birthday this month & there are fun giveaways for everyone! So please do join in for your chance to win awesome prizes !!
For today’s post, I have created 5 Cute Celebration Cards. We all need a constant supply of cards for happy events like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations etc. Hence, I tried to make some simple cards with neutral sentiments like “happy”, “wishing you happiness” & “hugs” so they could be used, as & when required. I used the adorable bear images from Mudra’s Beary Hugs Paper Pack as focal images for these cards.
Here are some photos of the cards:
Card 1: Hugs
Card 2: Happy
Card 3: Happy Birthday (CAS Style)
Card 4: Wishing You Happiness…
Card 5: Make a Wish
Process Used for All the Cards:
1. Fussy cut some cute bear images from Mudra’s Beary Hugs Paper Pack- these were the focal images for the cards
2. Die cut some of the pattern papers (in matching colors) from Mudra’s Beary Hugs Paper Pack into basic shapes like circles, rounded & scalloped rectangles, hearts etc- these were for layering
3. Distressed the edges of all the die cuts with distress inks & distress oxides.
4. For each card, I assembled the components into a visually pleasing composition & then adhered the elements with liquid glue and some with 3D foam tape (to add dimension) to the A2 size card bases (4.25 by 5.5 inches)
5. For the sentiments, for 3 of the cards, I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink using Mudra Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies, Floral Fantasy & Mixed Greetings. And for 2 of the cards, I heat embossed Mudra Chipzeb’s: Words 1 & Fairytales Unicorn in black.
6. In the end, embellished the cards, with Mudra’s Couture Sequins: Clear, Sugar Plum Mix, Harvest Mix & Yellow, adhering them with Glossy Accents.
Mudra Supplies Used:
Lastly, we look forward to your beautiful entries in Mudra’s Challenge #19. It’s a fun Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. For all the details & to participate, please click HERE. There is still a little time left to create something and link up!
Crafters Corner, India
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Hope you have a great week ahead 🙂
Thanks a ton for your precious time!