The tic-tac-toe grid gives you the opportunity to select items and materials that you like for your beautiful creations:
First I made the texture on the cardstock using the embossing folder. Then I colored the flower and leaves and cut them out. I glued some beads in the middle of the flower. I used two ribbons as a boarder, glued one of them over the other. Then I added the inscription “Happy Birthday” and a few sequins.
- I used Beautiful Butterflies Chipzeb, WORDS #1 Chipzeb.
- I made butterflies gold using hot embossing and glued them on top. I did the same with words.
- Finally, I added a few sequins (Sugar Plum Mix – Couture Sequins, Yellow – Couture Sequins), rhinestones and transparent drops with sparkles, and also attached the laces to the tags.
- I made the texture on the cardstock using the embossing folder.
- Then I stamped the feathers and covered them with a transparent embossing powder with a holographic effect. I added colorful sequins and the sentiment.
- You can create Cards/Layout/Canvas/Scrapbook/ 3D Projects/ Any Craft forms