- Chose off white cardstock and stamped this beautiful flowers from Flower Bunch stamp set using black ink.
- Colored all the flowers and leaves using FaberCastell Polycromos Color Pencils.
- Stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Butterflies stamp set.
- Added some white dotted lines with my white gel pen and these yellow sequins are from Mudra.
- Die cut the flowers using Gardenia Die. We need 2 big and 2 small flowers die cut.
- Distressed them with Distress inks.
- Applied some water and squeezed or pinched them from petals.
- I just squeezed them carefully and put all the petals together for some time.
- After some time open them and let them dry completely.
Adhere them and add pollens, beads, pearls, button ..whatever you want.
- Chose white cardstock and started stamping with shades of purple inks. Stamped used for background.. Fern & Leaves, Rustic Diamond, Love Equations, Together Forever.
- Sentiment is from Together Forever stamp set. Embossed it in white and distressed with inks.
- Butterflies are from Beautiful Butterflies stamp set. Stamped them with purple ink and colored using FaberCastell Pencils. Fussy cut them and then embossed to give them 3D look.
- Small tiny love..kiss…xoxo sentiments are from the same Together Forever stamp set. Stamped with black ink on white cardstock then adhered them on black cardstock.
- This tiny chipboard ‘Dream’ is from our new release Chipzeb- Tiny Tags. Just added baker twin with it.
- Arranged and adhered all of them on my stamped cardstock and completed my layout with some splatters here and there.
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia