Hey there! This is Ruchi from Ruchi’s Crafeteria..!
Today’s article is all about cards. You are enjoying so many beautiful Mixed Media Layouts, Albums and Tags from past few days which are handcrafted by my fellow talented crafters so for a change I’ve created some cards using Mudra stamps and dies. Here I must say that Mudra Dies are really awesome. I’m already a big fan of Mudra Stamps and now these Cut3 Dies are giving crisp, smooth and fine die cuts.
So let’s get crafty..have a crafty sip and enjoy my post. 🙂
Slider Card- ‘Make a Wish!’
I’ve created this Slider Card with one stamp set Fairy tail Wishes along with Mudra Cut3 Slider Die. Created this cloudy effect using Stamping Mask Sheet.
I’ve tried to capture an image while creating these clouds..
- Used distress inks for my cloudy background. I drew a cloudy border shape on mask sheet then adhered it on my pattern paper. Then distressed it. Remove the sheet and adhered again for repeating my clouds.
- These Fairy Tail stamp has so many cute fairy images along with lovely elements. I stamped some images on watercolor paper and colored them using Zig markers. Fussy cut them.
- For slider…used Cut3 Slider Die and created this slider panel. Used slider dots die for sliding my fairy.
- Stamped some stars on my background and added glitter on that.
- Tiny flowers are from this stamp set only. Stamped them using various inks, then did some doodling and created leaves and stems using my gel pens.
- Adhered all the elements together and finished it with sentiment. White embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and cut it.
Here is a closer look…
See the slider movement of the fairy in this short video…
Just love the outcome of this card. Give it a try. It’s really fun. 🙂
Thank You Cards- ‘Thanks in a Bunch’
I’m loving them in these different colors. Did lots of stamping, distressing, die cutting and fussy cutting. Lots and lots of brain storming for arranging all of them with the matching card stock and sequins.
Tried to capture the elements which I’ve used for my card..
- Chose white cardstock and covered all the edges using masking tape to create a white broad border and then distressed the inside rectangle.
- Stamped leaves from Fern & Leaves stamp set using black ink. After that peeled off the masking tape.
- Stamped flowers and leaves from the same stamp set on white cardstock and fussy cut them.
- Die cut thanks using Cut3 Thanks Die.
- For card base used white cardstock. Layered a red textured cardstock on that. Then arranged and adhered all the elements.
- Added Candy Pink Sequins.
Here are individual pics of the cards..
Procedure is same as above. Just used Harvest Mix and Gold sequins from Mudra.
For this card used Clear Sequins along with Harvest Mix.
Same procedure just used matching Yellow and Neon Sequines from Mudra.
That’s it for today. Hope you like my work and don’t forget to participate in our current Challenge-18 Today is the last day.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
The Craft Shop
Crafters Corner, India
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia