Hello Crafty Peeps,
Sharada Dilip Acharya here , I am very excited to be a part of the Mudra’s creative team and hope to spread love through my creations. Mudra’s Current Challenge #18 is based on a stunning Moodboard, do join in for a chance to win awesome Mudra goodies 🙂
Here is my inspiration for the challenge –
Mixed media Tag
This is how the base was made ready to decorate .
- I have used the latest release Chipzebs chipboard Simply tags as the base for this creation .
- I have used modeling paste and stencilled with Grunge Stencil on the base .
- Once the base is dry I have used watercolor paint to create splashes of Violets .
- I have later adhered paper pieces in different places using gesso to create interest to the tag .
- I have further stamped unevenly at different places using the latest release Mudra’s Rustic Diamond mini stamp
- I decorated the tag with Leaves Chipzebs and Beautiful Butterflies , I have coloured only the butterfly chipzebs to highlight it .
- I have completed the tag with a sentiment from the Butterfly flutters stamp set
- Finally played with Sugar Plum Mix Sequins
Inspiration 2- A Double slider Card
- I have created this card using latest release Fairytale Wishes stamp set .
- I have stamped the images coloured them with copic markers and fussy cut them for the card .
- I have created the double slider using the Cut 3 slider die set on a card stock measuring 3.5″ x 4″ [as shown in the pictorial below ]
- The little flowers from the Fairytale Wishes stamp set are stamped to complete the decor of the card and to match the mood board .
- The fairies are adhered to the slider circles and they slide creating magic !
- I have layered a mini polka dotted pattern paper on a 4″ x 5.5″ card stock and further adhered the slider card stock on it using double sided foam tape .
Slider Die are used to create slider and mover Interactive cards. The set contains different size and style slider die which works both horizontal or vertical card layout. The circle cuts for creating your slider and slider base.
Here is one more project – Slider Flip album
You can call this a one sheet wonder mini album as I have used only one single 12×12 cardstock as base of the album.This is a quick and easy project sized 6″x 6″. I have used the Beary hugs paper pack to create a romantic Flip album .
- Score the 12x 12 sheet at 6″ in the centers then just cut one side to 6″
- Fold the scored lines and your flip album is ready to be decorated
- I have used all the different sheets of the Beary hugs paper pack to decorate each sides of the album
- The cover of the flip album holds a teddy who slides making it an interactive cover
For the first flip I have made a pocket and small tags to go along for msgs and decorated it with the chipzeb .
The second layer holds a layout for picture and a beautiful stamped image
The third opening is more to fill in with pictures
The fourth and the last flip opens up for more pictures and decorated with a beautiful sentiment
This is how the whole 6×6 mini flip album with the slider cover looks completed, to fill it up with pictures of your day of Love !!
Isn’t this something you all would love to try 🙂
Crafters Corner, India
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!