So let’s get started.
First Tag :-
- Made a tag using a patterned paper which was already having ornament patterned on it. Stamped the Christmas tree from the “Jingle Bells” set.
- Added the sentiment form the same set.
- Lastly added some gold stickles
- Love how the tag turned out, it looks so festive with the ornament pattern and glittery tree.
Second Card :-
- Used the “Mandala” stencil on a card panel to create a background using Distress inks in the shades of brown.
- Created the sentiment using the “Painted Alphas” set.
- I stamped the later from the set individually using light colored ink and then colored each using Polychromos colored pencils.
- Added them on the background using some dimensions.
- Added a brown patterned paper and a gold strips on the main card base and added the panel on top of it.
- Lastly, added some gold Mudra Sequins.
- I wanted a very different and non traditional feel for my card and that’s why chose all bright colors and combination of brown and gold.
Third Card :-
- I chose a little taller panel then the usual size and masked it and inked it using Distress inks in the shades of pink, lilac and purple added some water drops to it.
- Stamped the snow flakes from the “Christmas Decor” set using the same colors. and added gesso splatters on it.
- Stamped the deer using Versa Fine black ink.
- Added silver stickles and gems and the sentient.
- Really love the magical colors and the wintry scene with all those lovely gems.
Hope you will like my cards. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a
Also, don’t forget to play in our current monthly Mudra Challenge #16 – Christmas Projects – Add some gold or silver
Products Used –
Happy Crafting!!! 🙂
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia