I tried not to change the design for all three cards. Though the design is same for all three cards, I tried to make it look different by adding layers and dimensions to each. Hope it will inspire you.
Let’s get started.
First Card :-
- Used the “Geo Angles” background stencil and Distress inks to create the background.
- Sprinkled some water drops to get that cool effect.
- Colored the images from the “Stay Magical” set using Polychromos pencils.
- Added the white dots using white gel pen and glitter pen “Wink of Stella” on images and background.
- Love how magical it looks with all the bright colors and sweet images.
Second card :-
- For this card I colored the cute images from the “Feathered Love” set using Polychromos pencils.
- Inked the card panel using Distress ink and added few pattern papers and added it to the main card base.
- This adorable images looks so pretty with all the layers and embellishments.
Third card :-
- I wanted a very clean and simple yet artsy look for my card so I stamped and water colored the butterfly image from the “Beautiful Butterflies” set using Distress inks.
- Took a patterned paper which already had polka dots on it, I randomly added the same Distress inks colors on paper and adhered it on a card base.
- Added the butterfly and sentiment from the “Purely Sentiment-Labelled” set.
- I kept the card very simple and did not use any embellishment and really love the artsy feel of it.
Hope you will like my cards. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a
Also, don’t forget to play in our current monthly Mudra Challenge #15 – Love For Glitter
Products Used –
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia