Happy Children’s Day to all little monsters and angels. Today I am sharing some quick cards using my little angel’s favorite stamp set “Stay Magical”. So I have created three cards and also involved my daughter to do stamping (she really loves it).
All stamping done on watercolor cardstock, colored with zig cleancolor bursh pens and fussy cut. So Here are my cards,
- For creating background, I started with watercolor cardstock and cloud diecut.
- Placed different shaped cloud and distressed with “Worn Lipstick” distress oxide.
- Die cut border using border die from my stash.
- Tie a bow using pink baker twine.
- And adhered Unicorns which is colored and fussy cut using foam tape.
- Clouds and stars adhered with normal glue.
- To give some shimmer, I have used spectrum noir marker.
- To finish my card, stamped sentiment and add some sequins and adhered my layout on pink cardstock.
- I have created a circle background using “spiced marmalade” distress oxides and splattered some water drops and wiped with dry tissues.
- Then I have took base (5″ x 7″) card and cut half inch (4.5″ x 7″) from opening side so that when it is closed, washi tape can be seen which I have adhered it inside of the card.
- Adhere watercolor cardstock on base card. Then adhere Unicorn, clouds, stars and sequins using foam tape and glue respectively.
- To finish my card, I have stamped sentiment and applied some shimmer using spectrum noir marker.
- For background, I have used some letter pattern paper, a bit smaller than my base cardstock. Adhered same with glue.
- Then I have die cut “CELEBRATE” with alphabet die and adhered gold glitter foam back side of the diecut.
- Cut in a shape of banner and adhere on pattern paper. Adhered Unicorn, some clouds and stars using foam tape and glue.