Its been a long time and today am back with few simple cards using recent releases. Hope you are enjoying the Festive cards shared by Awesomely talented ladies of our Team.
We have few more inspirations coming your way to fill the blog before this month ends 🙂
Just a thought of sharing here, few “Birthday cards” on my Birthday, to wish souls out there, who share this special day of mine 🙂
- Took smooth white cardstock, masked a rectangular portion for sentiment using Mudra Masking sheet, started stamping various leaves stamps from Ferns and Leaves stampset using 2 shades of green chalk inks.
- Removed the masked area, stamped the big bold hand lettered sentiment.
- Put a rectangle around the sentiment using colored pencil.
- Added few neon sequins.
- Mounted this onto a A2 green cardbase to finish off the card.
- Stamped various leaves on the smooth white cardstock using Peeled paint oxide ink.
- Splashed same oxide ink over the cardstock.
- White heat embossed butterflies from “Butterfly flutters” stampset.
- Sentiment is stamped onto a vellum strip and backed up with a green inked strip.
- Butterflies are fussy cut and added onto the card panel.
- Mounted this panel onto a green card base.
- Did some noline coloring using Fabercastell polychromos pencils.
- Fussy cut and added onto a black cardbase backed with a white doily.
- Tied a natural hemp cord around the front panel.
- Onto that added a sentiment strip.
- This finishes off my card.
- Took a watercolor panel, and stamped carnation using Black archival ink.
- Colored using the Zig clean color brush pens.
- A hazy layer of blue added to pop the flowers against the bg.
- Then few splatters of the same blue ink.
- Stamped the big bold hand lettered sentiment.
- Few clear dew droplets added to finish off the card.
Hindustan Trading Company
Art and Craft Store – Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique, Australia