– The Corner Filigree is gold embossed.
– The Diya is stamped using layered stamp set.
– Created a border with the small element from the stamp collection using leaf sentiment.
– This card is little offbeat from usual Diwali Colors. To celebrate noise free and Green Diwali, used all leaf stamp from Mudra and repeatedly stamped using various shades of green ink.
– Die the border with a decorative border die from my stash.
– Finished the card with Diwali Sentiments using Archival Vermilion Ink.
– The panel is created smudging some distress ink.
– Gold embossed the Tall Diya, used it as a slim panel on a gold card stock.
– The panel is layered on an other panel which is stamped again with some stamp elements.
– Created a panel using a stencil from Mudra. On which stamped the bold stamp using Archival black ink.
– Layered the panel at the center on a background red card stock.
– Created a top and bottom border using the small diwali stamp elements.
– On a White card stock did some layered stamping and created a toran at the top of the card.
– Gold embossed the bold Happy Diwali and double layered on a gold card stock.
– Double layered on a gold card stock
Would love to see what you create and participate in our ongoing challenge HERE.
The Craft Store, Srilanka