Ria here on this side. A bright morning to everyone reading this post. We have a very interesting challenge this month , i.e. Mudra Challenge #13 – Mirror Stamping
The possibilities are many with this technique.
I tried to make a holiday card for this season as many of my friends outside India have already started making christmas and holiday cards.
- I first took a white Cardstock (Neenah avalanche white), masked it on four sides with a masking tape and blended distress inks on it (broken china and mermaid lagoon).
- Then I sprinkled water droplets on to it and peeled off the masking tapes.
- I took a solid stamp from Christmas Decors and stamped it with Archival Ink.
- Then I stamped the same image on to an acetate sheet and stamped the acetate on the CS.
- To make it crisp and flawless, I made up with black pen.
- I ended it up with a handwritten Joy with metallic marker, some Mudra sequins and Nuvo Crystal dew drops.
- I first blended distress ink (wilted violet) on to a white cardstock.
- Then I added a pink tinted embossing paste on to it through Mandala Stencil and let it dry completely.
- The sentiment is embossed in white from Stay Magical.
- I first stamped the images from Eggstacy, colored and fussy cut it.
- I prepared the background with Zig clean real markers.
- I took a circular die cut and cut a sentiment die through it.
- The sentiment is from the same set.