Indira here today with another inspiration for our current challenge Mirror Stamping and two additional cards.
2. Picked up the acetate sheet and carefully stamped the image on paper.
3. This created the reverse image of the Unicorn.
4. Stamped original image of the Unicorn and few more elements from the stamp set on the paper.
5. Colored the images using Zig pens and fussy cut them.
6. Took a black shimmery card base.
7. Made a window using white and black CS and adhered it on the base.
8. Stamped the sentiment on yellow CS.
9. Glued all the images and sentiment on card.
Card no. 2 – Happy Birthday
1. Took a watercoloring CS and stamped flowers using VersaMark ink.
2. Heat embossed all images using Gold embossing powder.
3. Colored them with Zig pens.
4. Colored the white space between the images using dark blue shade.
5. Stamped and cut the sentiment.
6. Adhered the colored panel onto a white mat and then onto a golden card base.
7. Added the sentiment.