Hi there – thanks for joining me today as I create two interactive cards and something a little more CAS with Mudra’s gorgeous stamps.
Have you created an interactive card for Mudra’s July Challenge yet?
If you haven’t, perhaps my first two cards will give you some ideas.
First off I have a window card featuring the very cute Furry Friends stamp set.
You can watch how my card was created in the video below or in HD on the Mudra You Tube channel –
My second card uses the same window idea in singular form – for something more pretty and floral –
1. Using Distress Oxide inks and the Mandala Stencil, blend a mix of colours all over the white card front piece
2. Cut the MFT Interactive Window from the centre of this piece
3. Lay this die cut piece over your white card front and mark in pencil where the window will lie
4. Blend ink around the pencilled area on the card front and add a stamped sentiment and floral images
5. Add glittered enamel dots/sequins to accent
6. Adhere the stencilled piece to the card front and accent the centre of the Mandala with a glittered enamel dot/sequin
Card number 3 is a little more CAS, with some Copic coloured flowers and a die cut heart…
1. Stamp the Wild Roses and leaves with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and colour with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers
2. Fussy cut the images
3. Die cut a heart from patterned paper and work out where you will arrange the pieces on your card front
4. Before adhering anything down, place this arrangement in the Misti and stamp the sentiment first on the card front and then again with the heart in place lying perfectly over the sentiment below – easy when you leave everything in place in your Misti
5. Adhere the heart with craft foam underneath and adhere the flowers with foam tape.
6. Adhere the leaves to the card front peeking out from the opposite edge of the heart
7. Embellish with a few sparkly rhinestones/sequins
Here are the Mudra products I’ve used on my cards –
Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:
Art and Craft Store – Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Scrapbook Boutique – Australia
Have a beautiful end to the week.