Ria on this side. Today I have come with a bunch of cards made with all the possible cute images that Mudra has launched. Without wasting much time, let us move on to the projects.
- I took a white cardstock and blended distress inks of seven color lightly.
- Then I sprayed mist on it and let the water to react with the inks.
- I cut a circular panel with a die.
- Then I stamped the unicorn from Stay Magical, colored it, and fussy cut it.
- Meanwhile I stamped the same image on to an acetate sheet.
- Then I adhered the colored and fussy cut image on a cardstock with the sentiment from the same set coupled with few heart die cuts after seeing the space through the colored die cut panel as prepared before.
- Then I adhered the acetate sheet carefully to the colored panel after placing it exactly on to the adhered colored image. A lot more care is taken to place it on the colored image so that it doesnt misplace.
- I Took double sided tape and adhered on to the colored panel keeping a space for the tag to move freely.
- To complete the magic, I added a tag in between the acetate and the stamped image.
- I took a white cardstock and blended distress ink through a handcut cloud stencil made from a scrap paper.
- Then I cut a window with a paper cutter. Meanwhile, I colored the seven colors with distress inks on a paper and adhered it on a Notecard.
- I stamped, colored and fussy cut the images from Stay Magical; adhered them on the panel.
- I finished the shaker card with Gold and Yellow Couture Sequins.
- I took a water color paper and Fuji colors. I dropped few drops of color to spread on its own and let it dry completely.
- I stamped the images from Mermaid, colored them and fussy them.
- I adhered them with double sided tape on the Cardstock.
- the sentiment is from the same set and finished the card with Clear-Couture Sequins.
- For the shaker card, the panel inside is done by blending distress inks. The sentiment and the stamped image is from the Mermaid set.
- For the outer panel, I blended ink through Mandala Stencil and sprayed mist on to it.
- The images are from the same set which are colored, fussy cut and adhered to the shaker window.
- For the shaker elements, I have used Clear and Harvest Mix Couture Sequins.
- I took three consecutive sizes of papers and blended ink through a handcut cloud stencil made from scrap paper.
- I adhered the papers on to white cardstocks and arranged them as shown in the picture.
- I stamped the image from Pig day, colored it, fussy cut it and adhered it on the smallest panel.
- The sentiment is from the same stamp set which I have adhered n the cardstock with a double sided tape.
I hope you have liked the projects.
Do not forget to participate in the current monthly challenge Mudra Challenge #10 – Triple Time Stamping/Stenciling
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Art and Craft Store – Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Crafters Corner, India